Big Vitality Corporation and its affiliates provide their services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop at Big Vitality Corporation, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully. In addition, when you use any current or future Big Vitality Corporation service or visit or purchase from any business affiliated with Big Vitality Corporation, whether or not included in the Big Vitality Corporation Web site, you also will be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to such service or business. If these conditions are inconsistent with such guidelines and conditions, such guidelines and conditions will control.
Please review our Privacy Notice, which also governs your visit to Big Vitality Corporation, to understand our practices.
When you visit Big Vitality Corporation or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Big Vitality Corporation does sell products for children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card. If you are under 18, you may use Big Vitality Corporation only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Big Vitality Corporation and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
Risk Of Loss
All items purchased from Big Vitality Corporation are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
Big Vitality Corporation and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, Big Vitality Corporation does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Big Vitality Corporation itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Except where noted otherwise, the List Price displayed for products on our website represents the full retail price listed on the product itself, suggested by the manufacturer or supplier, or estimated in accordance with standard industry practice; or the estimated retail value for a comparably featured item offered elsewhere. The List Price is a comparative price estimate and may or may not represent the prevailing price in every area on any particular day.
Please review our other policies posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to Big Vitality Corporation. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
When you sign up for a Big Vitality Corporation account or other BIG VITALITY CORPORATION service or promotion that requires registration, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address and an account password). For certain services, such as our advertising programs, we also request credit card or other payment account information which we maintain in encrypted form on secure servers.
When you send email or other communication to Big Vitality Corporation, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
We offer some of our services in connection with other web sites. Personal information that you provide to those sites may be sent to Big Vitality Corporation in order to deliver the service. We process such information in accordance with this Policy. The affiliated sites may have different privacy practices and we encourage you to read their privacy policies.
In addition to the above, such purposes include:
- Providing our products and services to users, including the display of customized content and advertising;
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network; and
- Developing new services.
When you sign up for a particular service that requires registration, we ask you to provide personal information. If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
If we propose to use personal information for any purposes other than those described in this Policy and/or in the specific service notices, we will offer you an effective way to opt out of the use of personal information for those other purposes. We will not collect or use sensitive information for purposes other than those described in this Policy and/or in the specific service notices, unless we have obtained your prior consent. You can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case Big Vitality Corporation may not be able to provide those services to you.
Big Vitality Corporation only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of BIG VITALITY CORPORATION in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We provide such information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf. We require that these parties agree to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms Of Service including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Big Vitality Corporation, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who searched for a particular term, for example, or how many users clicked on a particular advertisement. Such information does not identify you individually. Please contact us at the address below for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
Big Vitality Corporation processes personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this Policy or any applicable service-specific privacy notice. We review our data collection, storage and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store and process the personal information needed to provide or improve our services. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.
At Big Vitality Corporation, shipping and handling charges are based on the following:
- The delivery option you choose
- The weight, size and dimensions of your items
- Your shipping preferences You will see your shipping cost listed on Checkout page before you finalize your order. After reviewing the page, you can submit your order.
Most products at Big Vitality Corporation can be shipped to all 50 states, as well as APO and FPO addresses and Puerto Rico. However, there are a few restrictions: - We cannot ship internationally, nor do we ship to U.S. Protectorates, Guam or the Virgin Islands.
- APO/FPO orders are shipped via standard delivery only.
- Heavy or oversized products can be shipped only to the continental 48 states. They cannot be shipped to APO/FPO addresses. This will be indicated on the product description page.
- Food, candy and chocolate cannot be shipped to APO/FPO addresses. We do ship these items to all 50 states.
-For delivery of goods susceptible to spoilage to warm climates, all orders are shipped Mondays through Thursdays with a gel pack, to ensure their arrival in premium condition.
- Certain items can only be shipped to the continental 48 states via standard delivery, and cannot be shipped to APO/FPO addresses. This will be indicated on the product description page.
- For certain orders over 400 US Dollars shipping, a signature will be required upon delivery.
Big Vitality Corporation Return/Exchange Policy
We will issue a full refund for most items returned in new condition within 90 days of the shipment date. Refunds will be credited in the same form as they were paid if an item is returned within the 90 day time frame. If an item is returned more than 90 days after shipment date, a return will be administered in the form of a merchandise credit redeemable with your next purchase. While we can replace damaged or defective merchandise, we can not exchange items. In order to get exactly what you want as quickly as possible, simply return the unwanted item for a refund and place a new order for the item you want. When we receive your return, we will issue a refund. We are unable to honor previous sale prices or promotions when you place your new order.